Saturday, August 8, 2009

Miss you Daddy

Hi Dad, while you have been away in Oahu fixing broken boats, me & Mom have been keeping busy...
I have been keeping a careful watch over the yard, and Mom has watered the lawn every day! (At least thats what I am suposto tell you). I went to the library with my friend Travis, and yesterday stayed way out past my bedtime playing with my friends Jack & Kai. And tonight I get to get dressed up like a elf and go to a Christmas party in August (My Mom says all my cousins on the Mainland will think that is wierd, but in Maui August & December look & feel the same - 80 degrees & sunny)

I even put on this special onesie because I was thinking of you working on the poop deck of that baot you are fixing!

But don't wory, me & Suki are keeping your side of the bed warm while you are away!







5 comments:

  1. SOOO CUTE! I love those little flip flops, where on earth did you find them? It was nice to see her moving in the video....post more of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie! I love the video of her smiling. (I've been changing Beck's clothes 3 or 4 times a day too....after each spit up.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is darling, cant wait to meet her. I just read the poop story and laughed so hard I cried too. So many cute clothes for your little doll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who is that baby you are calling Elle? She is so different! Wow!! I love that she is smiling now. I am looking forward to when you guys come. Do you have plane tickets yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robyn Elle is darling, I'm sure your having so much fun with her. Sorry I missed you in Utah love to see you sometime.

    ReplyDelete