Monday, September 28, 2009

Welcome to Utah

I have been so excited to meet all my cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents and family on the mainland that I was having a hard time sleeping on the flight from Maui to Utah; but my Mom & Dad had a few tricks up their sleve and before I knew it we were in Utah meeting my Moms side of my family.
We stayed in a big house at Bear Lake where I got to hang out with my two cousins who are only a couple months oloder than me. This is Fisher who is 5 months old; me, I'm 3 months old; and Beckett who is 6 months old. We could almost be tripplets with our chubby bodies & bald heads!This is me & Dad hangin with the boys. I am only the second granddaughter my grandparents have, of their 13 grandkids! Dad tells me I look like a little bull dog when he scrunches my forehead down like this, and while he was shopping at IKEA he found a stuffed bull dog just my size, ao here I am posing for you all to prove that I don't actually look like a bull dog, I am so much cuter!!!
My week in Utah was so much fun! Now I get to go to Connecticut for a couple weeks to meet Dads side of the family, but that will have to wait because it's naptime now.
Arent I cute here with my Mom & Dad!?! Its our first official family photo.And My Moms whole Family...27 and growing !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment