Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm Walkin'

I watched my Cousin B go from crawling to walking durring his visit to Maui, so I have been working hard to figure out that walking thing... And of course having lots of fun playing in my pool out back between practicing!
Oh yea, and doing a little jeep repair with the boys too.

I took my first steps this weekend, and this morning my cousin B had a pair of sunglasses I wanted, so I walked across the room to take them from him! He wasn't too happy, but my Mom was really excited. I'm not a pro yet, but I'll keep practicing with my walker, and maybe my Mom will actually be able to catch the real thing on film one day soon.

1 comment:

  1. I know I've said it before, but I love those cheeks of hers! I would be so tempted to squish and squeeze (gently) them all day if she were mine :)

    ReplyDelete