Sunday, May 16, 2010

Adventures in Utah

I just love to climb into things! If I can get into it, I'll climb right up & plant myself there until either someone pulls me out, or I fall out (normally onto my head)There are dozens of pictures of me in little boxes, suitcases, laundry baskets - you name it, I've climbed into it. As you can see, while I was in Utah I found a few places just my size. The dog wasn't too happy that I decided to nap in her bed.Tika, the little dog with a big personality reluctantly allowed me to play in her kennel. By cousin B enjoyed that too, as he was able to lock me up -which he found very funny!I was lucky enough to see my first snow ~ all my family in Utah was disappointed because it was May, and snowing, but I was really excited because I've never seen anything like this before! Those little flakes are very hard to catch.There was so much snow on the ground, I finally got to touch it... BURRRRRR, that's cold, one handful & I'm done with the stuff!We went to a really cool aquarium too. I got to touch some slippery, slimy sting rays!Then off to Park City for 'Girls weekend.' My mom has me packed in snug as a bug in a rug for the ride up the canyon.It was pretty cold in Park City, but fortunately my cousin lent me some cloths so I could keep warm.Me & my cousin Addi riding the carousel at the zoo. I actually chose to ride that warthog.And of course, I've found one more thing to climb into ~ that's me Turtle Elle We even got to celebrate Uncle Danny's Birthday. It was such a fun surprise party! I was very interested in the fire, but my mom never let me get close enough to really inspect it - All I wanted to do was climb inside & touch all those pretty colors!?!

1 comment:

  1. We're so glad you came to visit. Come anytime little Elle :) you are entertaining!

    ReplyDelete