Saturday, October 24, 2009

Look how I have grown!!!

At my 4 month doctors appointment several weeks ago I got my height and weight measured... It turns out that I am a litlle bigger than my peers (good thing my cousins are big too, or I might be a little self conscious)!
I weighed in at about 18 pounds, well off the growth chart for my age of 4 months.
And I was measured to be 26 1/2 inches long, I guess it's good that i've got some height to go with my weight :)Since then I have seen & tried a bunch of new things...Take my feet for example, Look how cool they are, I just found them, and they are my new favorite toy. I hold them while I sleep, and play with them all day, and have even figured out what fun they are to stick in my mouth. I love these things!I am so grown up, my mom even lets me feed myself these days. Dad chose this super cool cup for me, and when I saw it, I knew it must be mine; I grabed it with both hands and stuck it right in my mouth. Yumm!
I even got to try some rice cerial a couple days ago. I got it all over everything, and really had fun spitting it out, Idon't think I swallowed any but I sure had a good time.

2 comments:

  1. I love Elle's tales. She is such a cutie...I love her deep brown eyes! I just want to gobble her up! Can't wait to see you guys again in January.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love that picture of her big eyes! Just want to eat her up, and don't worry about that rice cereal, everybody gets it all over at first.

    ReplyDelete