Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Halloween


Halloween is a pretty cool holiday! My mom dressed me up like a pumpkin, which everyone thought was a good idea since my head is round & bald like a pumpkinI even went trick or treating with my friend Travis. We only hit a few houses, but got tonz of candy...Dad liked that part!

Speeking of Dad, when he gets home from work I love to give him a big hug, but then I saw Suki giving him kisses with her tongue, so I thought I should give it a try. Kinda salty & scratchy, I think I wil stick to normal kisses.

Suki, however, loves to kiss anyone that will let her get away with it. (You will notice Mom isn't in any of these photos... I think she thinks dog kisses are grose!)
Look at me jump!!! (These videos are for you Dad, so you remember how cute I am, and come back home soon. We miss you)

No comments:

Post a Comment