Saturday, December 26, 2009

Mele Kalikimaka!

Christmas is awesome! Mom & Dad kept telling me that my first Christmas was coming and I was going to have so much fun... and I did!!!
I got my first taste of present opening on Christmas eve, and was hooked!
I just loved all the crunchy paper & boxes! My Mom & Dad kept trying to show me what was in the boxes, but I didn't really care when I had a perfectly good cardboard box to play with!
Thanks Coco for the fun toy & outfit! I especially loved this box :)I have to admit, I am little spoiled, see all those presents under the tree...most of them were for me, but Suki had a few under there too.Thanks Nana & Pappy for all the fun toys & ornaments :)We celebrated with our Maui Ohana by having a 'Mexican Christmas' feast.After the feast we decided to go burn some calories at the beach... As you can see, I was feeling pretty mischievous, just wait & see what I do...After consuming at least a pound of sand with my Buddie 'T'....And after a little surfing session (There is T only 16 months old standing by himself waiting for the waves)...I spent the morning crawling (face first) all over the beach! It was so much fun, I even liked it when my Dad dunked me in the ocean to rinse off the sand....which I promptly reapplied the moment my Mom put me down to crawl again.But oh how tired I was after all that sun, water & fun. lucky for me I can just fall asleep whenever or wherever I am, and I wake up clean, dry and snuggled up in my pink bed!
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute...I love the picture of you two all sandy. I can't wait to see you all in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... she is so stinkin cute. That picture of her mischevious, is by far my favorite. Merry Christmas to you and hope that all is well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful picture of Daddy with his precious little girl!

    ReplyDelete