Saturday, April 3, 2010

East Coast visitors...

I had such a great time with all my family from the east coast when they came to visit. We went out on a Dinner Cruise with everyone (10 of us!) We got to dance to the music, see whales, and of course eat a yummy dinner.
Here we all are: Uncle Jerry (he is hilarious!), Auntie Jenny who loves me so much (until I poop, then she passes me back to Dad), My Cousin Caleb (who I had so much fun playing games with), My Auntie Katie (who was always there to catch me before I got into too much trouble, I guess Moms just have super powers!), My Auntie Kate (who kept trying to catch a picture of me smiling, but I think I evaded the shot every time), My Pappy (I loved to snuggle up against his scratchy face!), My Nana (who spoils me rotten with gifts and love!), and of course Me & Dad; Mom is taking the photo, but that makes 10!
Don't forget the sunscreen Nana. Look what a pale Hawaiian I am!
My cousin Caleb playing at the pool with me.
We even went to a Luau for my Pappy's birthday. It was so fun, I ran around, and ate yummy Hawaiian food; I was so tired I fell sound asleep in the middle of the (very loud) fire show!
Aloha Auntie Jenny & Uncle Jerry. I miss you!
Who knew it could be so cold in Maui? Man, the summit of Haleakala was freezing! Fortunately Dad kept me bundled up (in the dogs blanket).
I miss you already! Love ELLE

3 comments:

  1. Oh, looks like you had the best time ever with your Nana, Pappy and aunties and uncles. It's so fun to see what you're up to Elle. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Elle, you are just so dang cute. I love the denim outfit! Can't wait to see you this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a wonderful time with Brian, Robyn and Elle. We miss them so much already. Love Nana & Pappy

    ReplyDelete