Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Easter!

My first Easter! I went to an easter egg hunt on a farm, and this giant bunny came riding in on a horse! I happen to be fearless. I assume any animal I see is there for me to chase around and try to touch; these poor chickens had no idea how fast I can be when I get motivated (my mom never got a picture of me pulling out their feathers because she was too busy trying to make me let the poor birds go).

Ahhh... and the horses, fortunately there was a fence between me & them or I would have been climbing up their legs.

On Easter Sunday I had a few of my own friends over to hunt for some eggs.Of course I was more interested in the bowl the eggs were in than the eggs themselves!I got some bubbles for easter, they were so much fun. Me, Travis & Luke all loved them!My Dad was gone to Oahu, but Uncle Casey took us all on a very fun skateboard ride. He got so tired he had to stop, so we all cried until he couldn't take it anymore and pushed us around all evening!

I love to dance to any music I hear! Unfortunately while in the car seat I can't really shake & wiggle the way I want to, so I've started to do this head shaking groove whenever I can't fully dance to the music (My Mom says it makes her seasick just to watch me).


1 comment:

  1. He he, nice dancing Elle. Uncle Ry will teach you the shoulder dance next. You'll be good at it. I really like the picture of you with the bowl on your head. That is really funny!

    ReplyDelete