Sunday, August 29, 2010

Are you sure my name isn't Noel?

So when I get in trouble. or do something I'm not supposed to, my parents say NO ELLE! Which is kind of a lot!
They sometimes change it up & say ELLE NO, but they use that less & less, because I think they think the neighbors think they're cussing.
I know by looking at these pictures I look like a perfect little angel...
But I can assure you, I get into plenty of trouble!
Just last week while watching the sunset, I made a break for it & was able to dive head first into the huge crashing waves...with all my clothes on.
I had such a blast body surfing, but lucky for me Mom was wearing 2 shirts, so she let me borrow one of hers for the car ride home.
I love to play in water! Any where any time.
I play outside all the time too.
My mom says I play outside so much that I'm already getting freckles across my nose!
Of course, we were near the Iao stream yesterday and I couldn't help myself... I just had to jump in. Lucky Daddy is quick, I was trying to run across the stream as fast as my little legs could take me!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures! She's so adventurous - I love it! Can't wait to see you all soon. xoxo - Aunt Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elle you are a trooper! What scares you? What slows you down? What makes you cry? Do you ever give up? You go girl! Grandma Coco loves you that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Sassy Blast-Off is living up to her name. Can't wait to see her in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow! Elle, you look so tall, lookin more and more like your Mama and Dad! Have fun with Aunt Heidi this week :)

    ReplyDelete