Monday, August 9, 2010

Just some fun pics.

I get around! My parents drag me all over the place - to parties, on boat rides, to the beach... So my Mom has collected a few photos friends have emailed over the months. Here are a few to hold everyone over until My Mom can put together a blog with video from our new under water camera.
Me & B on our first Whale WatchKulia loves to hold me... even though I'm really heavy


At the dolphin sand castle contest this weekend. I LOVE to play in the surf, I have absolutely NO FEAR!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That last picture she definitely looks like a toddler.

    Can't wait for the underwater pics. Gotta love underwater cameras :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - she DOES look like a toddler here! I can't believe how quickly she's growing. Can't wait to see her again soon!

    xoxo
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics sister..I mean Elle. Post more soon. :) We love to see what you're up to.

    ReplyDelete