Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Nana & Pappy come for a visit

Happy Easter! Hangin' with my best bud 'T'
It was just the 2 of us, so we sure found lots of Easter eggs! Suki helped us find every last one :)
The pictures are a little out of order, but Me, Daddy & Pappy built a wood retaining wall in the back yard, then I helped level out the dirt so we could plant grass.
A day at the aquarium...
A day at the pool...
Out flying our "peter" kite that Pappy brought for me:)
Cheese...
I still do love sand... in, on, and around my mouth...I wonder when (if) I'll outgrow that little quirk.
I was so spoiled... every minute I was awake Nana & Pappy were working hard entertaining me.
Out whale watching...
My assistance in the construction of the wall was priceless!
Family beach day!
Pappy took me out to the break wall to see the big waves...
Nana dragged me around in the tide pool...
And of course I entertained one and all at the water feature with my karate kicks. What A great time I had when Nana & Pappy came to visit!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a blast. I want to see Elle karate kick the water. That is so funny. I love your back yard too. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so fun! She is sure growing up and is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a wonderful visit and sooooo much fun. We can't wait to go back again, we love to spoil you all with love and attention. Love Nana & Pappy

    ReplyDelete