Sunday, July 10, 2011

I finally turned two!


Yep, the big TWO! I was also fortunate enough to celebrate by birthday in Napa with some of my best friends; My buddie T & my cousins Bex & D-Man



Happy Birthday has quickly become one of my favorite songs, as it is usually followed by delicious treats, yum!

It was actually pretty funny, our Moms went out & all our dads watched us the day after my party...The day after we all ate bright green frosting...Our Moms got frantic texts that the kids were all sick because their poo is bright green! That stuff comes out the exact color it goes in, Yikes!

A little pool time, what a great place to visit!


Breaking all the rules while on vacation... watching videos while we ate junk food for lunch.

A fun day at a family-friendly winery... Surprising, but there are quite a few winery's that us kids were welcome to go to. I loved running through the rows of grapes with my friends.

And of course a day out without the kids. I had a great time, Uncle Randy & Auntie Krys showed up with games, crafts & food for all 4 of us! We didn't miss our parents one bit with all the fun the Wulff's brought with them.


Our food/craft table. Again, what a treat to have stayed here!




Yeah for Napa & yeah for turning two!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like eveyone had a wonderful time, lots of fun a great memories to share for years to come. Keep on having fun. Love Nana and Pappy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us come to your birthday party Elle. We had such a fun time with you! Love Bex & D-Man

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you had such a Happy Birthday Little One!! xoxo Aunt Jenny

    ReplyDelete