Monday, July 5, 2010

Agadir, Morocco...Life at the Atlantic Palace

Thank you Uncle Ryan for letting us crash with you at the incredible Atlantic Palace! Boy oh boy, did it feel good to get a good scrubbin' after days of travel across Morocco. Me & my cousin B have such a good time together ~ no matter what we are doing!On our way to the beach to watch sunset on the Atlantic :)An Arabic saying for all to see... They even light it up at night. Unfortunately I can't remember what it says.The usual gang. We might not look all that novel to you but let me tell you, we sure drew a lot of attention. Me & B were kissed, squeezed, hugged, waved at, talked to (in at least 6 different languages), snuggled, and I think bartered for. Mom & Dad celebrated their 5-year anniversary one evening, and I got to play with B ~ Pretty good trade off to me.Tag Out! Me & B kept our parents busy. While one ate, the other had to keep us from summiting the stairs & running into road; then they would trade out so the other could eat, and still keep us from catching the mangy street Kitty's. What fun!You know when you go to a hotel & it says 'breakfast included' and it's coffee & a scone? Well at the Palace, this breakfast included everything from American to Moroccan fare; all overseen by waiters that LOVED me & B and worked so hard to become our best friends. It was a very fun hour every morning.It was like they knew I was coming. Right outside my hotel door was this little Palace of my own. I loved this thing!I found it more fun to use the window than the door when I wanted to get out. I never got sick of landing on my head, even though my parents kept trying to get me to use the door.
While it was a Palace, its like nobody ever heard of elevators in this country. Going out for an adventure....And relaxing after a full day!
Stay tuned, for more of our Moroccan adventure :)

1 comment:

  1. Good memories...I need to get blogging again. Maybe this will give me inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete